PARTNER PROGRAM AGREEMENT
Last Modified: Sept 1, 2021
This Partner Program Agreement (this “Agreement”) is a contract between you (“Partner”, “you” and “your”) and Obviyo, Inc. (“Obviyo”, “we” and “us”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship. By participating in our Partner Program, you are agreeing to these terms.
“Active Partner” means that you have (i) an active Obviyo Account, and (ii) actively work to resell Obviyo products and/or services.
“Agreement” means this Partner Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to in here and any materials available on the Obviyo website specifically incorporated by reference herein, as such materials, including the terms of this Agreement, may be updated by Obviyo from time to time in its sole discretion.
“Customer Terms of Service” means those terms and conditions located at https://www.obviyo.com/customer-terms-of-service/, as modified from time to time.
“End User” means the authorized actual user of the Obviyo Products or the party on whose behalf you use the Obviyo Products.
“End User Data” means all information that End User, or you acting on End User’s behalf, submits or collects via the Obviyo Products and all materials that End User, or you acting on End User’s behalf, provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display through the Obviyo Products.
“Obviyo Materials” means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into our services.
“Obviyo Products” means both the Subscription Service and Other Products.
“Inactive Partner” means that you do not meet the criteria of an Active Partner (defined above.)
“List Price” means the standard pricing for the Subscription Service. We reserve the right to change such pricing at any time. However, we will not apply any price change to End Users who purchase Subscription Service within ten (10) days after such price change.
“Other Products” means those products and services that we offer, which are not included in the Subscription Service (as detailed below); however, for the purposes of this Agreement, Other Products also do not include any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
“Partner Program” means our partner program as described in this Agreement.
“Program Policies” means the policies applicable to partners which will be provided, and as modified from time to time.
“Prospect” means a prospective End User.
“Self-Purchase” means a subscription to Obviyo Product that was purchased by Partner, along with partner training.
“Statement of Work” means a document agreed to by you and Obviyo, from time to time, that defines project specific activities, deliverables and times for Obviyo Products provided to a particular End User.
“Subscription Service” means Obviyo customer experience optimization software and analytics solution that is subscribed to, and developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via https://www.obviyo.com, http://www.Obviyo.net, or another designated URL, and add-on products to our software. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Subscription Service does not include our sales software or any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
“We”, “us”, “our”, and “Obviyo” means Obviyo, Inc.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar, competitive and identical products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar, competitive and identical services and products of third parties.
- Partner Transactions
- Partner Rights and Obligations. We grant you, subject to the limitations set forth below, a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to: (i) demonstrate and promote the Obviyo Products to your Prospects and customers, and (ii) to provide End Users access to use the Obviyo Products in accordance with this Agreement and the Customer Terms of Service, provided that End Users agreed to the Customer Terms of Service. At our discretion, we will provide limited sales support to you, such as occasional participation on a call with you and a prospect. You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement at all times, including the Program Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference. The Program Policies may include requirements that Partner must complete in order to qualify for a certain partner tier.
- Partner Program Limits. You may not have more than one hundred (100) Prospects in aggregate registered to you at any given time unless we agree otherwise. Each accepted registration will expire twelve (12) months from the date the prospect was registered. If you are actively pursuing a Prospect and the registration is expired, then you may re-register the prospect. An accepted registration may be considered expired prior to the conclusion of any twelve (12) month period if you and we mutually agree to the early expiration of the accepted registration.
- Submission, Acceptance and Validity. You must register each Prospect with us using the partner tools we provide through your portal (or through a website as we may designate) prior to the close of a Partner Transaction. To register a Prospect with us, you must provide at least the following information about each Prospect: contact first name, contact last name, email, URL and company name. We generally will accept a Prospect who, in our reasonable determination: (i) is not a current End User, (ii) is not a registered Prospect of another Partner and (iii) is not, at the time of submission by you or sixty (60) days prior to your submission, one of our pre-existing Prospects, involved in our active sales process, or your affiliate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may choose not to accept or deny any Prospect in our reasonable discretion. We will, at our discretion, accept an order and provision the Subscription Service for the End User. A Prospect is not considered registered for you for purposes of this Agreement: (i) if it is not registered with us, (ii) if it is not accepted by us, (iii) if it is expired because more than twelve (12) months expired since it was accepted by us, (iv) if it exceeds the registered capacity limits or other applicable limits, or (v) after this Agreement is expired or terminated.
- Obviyo Leads. We may choose to introduce you to, or send you information on, a Prospect when we identify that such Prospect may have a need for the services you offer (each, a “Obviyo Lead”). We can do the same for other partners of ours, even if it is for the same Obviyo Lead. You may use the information about the Obviyo Lead provided only to market and sell your services to them and not for any other purpose (unless the Obviyo Lead otherwise consents). Immediately upon our or the Obviyo Lead’s request, you will promptly discontinue all use of and delete the Obviyo Lead’s information. Obviyo Leads are considered our Confidential Information and shall be treated in accordance with the ‘Confidentiality’ section below.
- Shared Leads. If we decide to participate in the same sale process as you and this results in the sale of the Subscription Service to a Prospect that would have otherwise not been registered with us based on it (i) not being registered by you with us, (ii) not being accepted by us, (iii) because more than twelve (12) months expired since it was accepted by us, or (iv) exceeding the registered capacity limits or other applicable limits, (each, a “Shared Lead”) and you have an Active Engagement (defined below) with such Shared Lead, then we may consider that Shared Lead a registered, accepted and valid prospect. An “Active Engagement” means that you have a fully executed written agreement with the Shared Lead under which you are retained to provide marketing services that (i) either pre-dates the time at which the sale of the Subscription Service is closed, or is signed contemporaneously with the close of the sale of the Subscription Service, and (ii) extends at least ninety (90) days beyond the close of the sale of the Subscription Service.
- Engagement with Prospects. If a Prospect is not a Obviyo Lead or a Shared Lead but is otherwise registered with us, we will not engage with that Prospect except: (i) to complete the subscription process, (ii) to fulfill or enforce our obligations under an agreement with such prospect, (iii) to provide support to such Prospect, (iv) to conduct our standard marketing activities with prospects that have subscribed to or requested any of our marketing materials, or (v) as otherwise permitted by this Agreement. When we do engage, we may choose how and whether to engage with each Prospect. We may elect to contact the prospects directly, whether or not such contact is by us directly or in conjunction with you. Upon our request, you will provide us with the name and contact information of the End User, and facilitate an introduction. If a Prospect is not valid and registered, then we may choose to maintain it in our database and we may choose to engage with such a Prospect.
If we request, you will facilitate our participation on calls with you and various End User(s). We may request to participate on these calls in an effort to help to ensure the quality of your service delivery and for the purposes of managing the Partner Program.
In a resulting transaction, (i) the End User will contract directly with us for provision of the Obviyo Products, or (ii) you will place order(s) for the Obviyo Products with us, specifying the terms of the Obviyo Products ordered and providing information about the End User as we may request. In the case of (ii), you may sell the Obviyo Products to End Users at a price determined solely by you and you will ensure that your agreement with the End User contains those provisions set forth in our Customer Terms of Service. If you enter into a Statement of Work with us on behalf of an End User, you agree to be responsible for the order placed and to guarantee payment of all fees. We also require each End User to agree to the Customer Terms of Service.
If you enter into a Statement of Work with us on behalf an End User, such subscription may be used only for the End User for which it was originally purchased, and it may not be repurposed for or reassigned to an alternate End User without our prior written consent.
You will take all reasonable steps to ensure that End Users do not use the Obviyo Products in violation of the Customer Terms of Service. If you discover or have reason to believe that any End User is making use of the Obviyo Products in violation of the Customer Terms of Service, then you will immediately notify us in writing.
- Partner Payment Obligations
(a) For payments made by invoice, all amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice. If unpaid and past due fees remain unpaid after fifteen (15) days from the date of notice of non-payment from us or our affiliate, then, in addition to the termination rights set forth in Section 10(d): (i) the unpaid fees will incur a late fee equal to the lesser of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum amount allowed by applicable law; (ii) we may suspend the applicable Obviyo Products while any payment is delinquent, including termination or suspension of the applicable End User’s access to the Obviyo Products; and (iii) we may initiate direct communication with the End User.
(b) In the event you enter into a Statement of Work with us for the Obviyo Products on behalf of an End User, for payments made by credit card, you will provide us with valid and updated credit card information or bank account information of the End User. You authorize us and our affiliates to charge this credit card or bank account for all fees payable. You also authorize us and our affiliates to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of this payment information to such third party. You represent and warrant that you have proper authority to provide us with this information, and to authorize us to use and disclose such information as set forth in this Section.
(c) In the event you place an order with us for any Obviyo Products on behalf of an End User:
(i) you will execute a Statement of Work or Letter Addendum to this Agreement in the form approved by us in our sole discretion;
(ii) you will have sole responsibility for invoicing and collecting fees for the Obviyo Products from the End User. Your obligation to pay fees to us is not conditioned upon your receipt of payment from the End User;
(iii) notwithstanding the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, you will remain obligated to pay all fees due for our provision of the Obviyo Products to such End Users; and
(iv) you represent and warrant that you have proper authority to order such Obviyo Products on behalf of such End User.
- Training and Support
- Partner Training and Support. We will make available to you, without charge, webinars and other resources, as modified from time to time. You will encourage your sales representatives and other relevant personnel to participate in our online end-user training, as well as any training we may offer in new features and upgrades. We may change or discontinue any such benefits or offerings at any time without notice.
- End User Training and Support. We will provide user training purchased by an End User as set forth in a mutually agreed upon order. We may communicate directly with any End User about use of the Obviyo Products and any support issues experienced.
In the event you enter into a Statement of Work with us for the Obviyo Products on behalf of an End User or standard on-boarding is not included in a Partner Transaction, you will be responsible for all End User questions and requests for additional support or training for the Obviyo Products. In such an event, you may consult with us with regards to providing support to End Users, but we will not provide direct support to End Users unless we determine that it is necessary.
You grant to us a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free limited license to use and display your trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, “Partner Marks”) on our partner list, customer list, website and in connection with the Partner Program and this Agreement.
During the term of this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, nontransferable, royalty free limited license for you to use our trademark as long as you follow the usage requirements in this section. You must: (i) only use the images of our trademark that we make available to you, without altering them in any way; (ii) only use our trademarks in connection with the Partner Program and this Agreement; and (iii) immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use. You must not: (i) use our trademark in a misleading or disparaging way; (ii) use our trademark in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your services or products; or (iii) use our trademark in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
- Proprietary Rights
- Obviyo’s Proprietary Rights. No license to any software is granted by this Agreement. The Obviyo Products are protected by intellectual property laws. The Obviyo Products belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any). We retain all ownership rights in the Obviyo Products and our software. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Obviyo Materials, or the Obviyo Products in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. Obviyo, the Obviyo logos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
We encourage all customers and partners to comment on the Obviyo Products, provide suggestions for improving them, and vote on suggestions they like (collectively, “Feedback”). You agree that all Feedback will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to Feedback and are free to use, disclose, reproduce, license or otherwise distribute, and exploit the Feedback as we see fit (including incorporating Feedback into the Obviyo Products), entirely without payment or attribution to you or any obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
- End User’s Proprietary Rights. As between you and End User, End User retains the right to access and use the End User console associated with the Obviyo Products regardless of whether you placed the order with us for an End User or made or make payments for an End User. End User will own and retain all rights to the End User Data. If we deem it to be necessary based on the relationship status between you and the End User or the particular situation, we may communicate directly with the End User and/or may port ownership of the console associated with the Obviyo Products to the End User.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all non-public, confidential, or proprietary information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party or its affiliates (“Receiving Party”) or to any of the Receiving Party’s employees, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, agents attorneys, accountants or advisors, whether , (a) disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic, or other form or media that a reasonable person would deem to be confidential, and (b) Obviyo customer and prospect information, whether or not otherwise designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (a) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party or (b) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party.
The Receiving Party shall: (a) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care, (b) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (c) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party, and (d) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its employees, contractors and agents. Upon notice to the disclosing party, the Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process. . If the Disclosing Party determines to seek a protective order, the Receiving Party agrees to cooperate with the disclosing party (at the Disclosing Party’s sole cost and expense) to seek such protective order. If, in the absence of a protective order, the Receiving Party or its representatives are nonetheless required to disclose any Confidential Information, the Receiving Party may disclose such Confidential Information with no liability hereunder; provided that it gives the disclosing party written notice of the Confidential Information to be disclosed as far in advance of its disclosure as is practicable, and uses commercially reasonable efforts (at the Disclosing Party’s sole cost and expense) to obtain assurances that confidential treatment will be accorded to such Confidential Information.
- Opt Out and Unsubscribing
You will comply promptly with all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests, including without limitation such requests from us related to Obviyo Leads and Shared Leads. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests.
- Term and Termination
- Term. This Agreement will apply for as long as you participate in the Partner Program, until terminated.
- Termination Without Cause. Both you and we may terminate this Agreement on sixty (60) days written notice to the other party.
- Termination of Inactive Partners. If you are an Inactive Partner, then we may terminate this Agreement on thirty (30) days written notice to you. If, within twenty-one (21) days from the date of such notice, you present us with a plan that will result in you becoming an Active Partner, we will consider this plan in good faith. We may then choose to notify you in writing that we withdraw our notice of termination, in which case the Agreement will not terminate.
- Termination for Cause. We may terminate this Agreement and/or suspend your or the End User’s access to the Obviyo Products: (i) upon thirty (30) days’ notice to you of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, (ii) upon fifteen (15) days’ notice to you of non-payment of any amount due hereunder if such amount remains unpaid at the expiration of such period, (iii) immediately, if you become the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors, (iv) immediately, if the End User violates the Customer Terms of Service or applicable local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations, (v) immediately, if you breach the terms applicable to your subscription with us (if you have one), including if you default on your payment obligations to us or our affiliate, or (vi) immediately, if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers.
- Effects of Expiration/Termination.
Upon termination or expiration, you will discontinue all use of and delete all Obviyo Leads and Shared Leads if we provided them to you and you do not otherwise have consent from the applicable Obviyo Lead or Shared Lead to continue use of their data and information. Upon termination or expiration, a prospect is not considered valid, and we may choose to maintain it in our database and engage with such a prospect.
Upon termination or expiration, you will immediately discontinue all use of our trademark, and will remove all Obviyo badges and Partner Program tier information and references from your website(s) and other collateral. Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause your or an End User’s subscription agreement to be terminated.
- Partner Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (a) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to provide the prospect data to us for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (b) your participation in this Partner Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (c) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Partner Marks.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Partner Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, or (d) our use of the Partner Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE OBVIYO PRODUCTS, OBVIYO MATERIALS, OR THE PARTNER PROGRAM FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE OBVIYO PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE OBVIYO PRODUCTS INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCEPT FOR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF BREACHES OF EITHER PARTY’S CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS OR EITHER PARTY’S OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY THE OTHER PARTY PURSUANT TO SECTION 12, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
You agree not to intentionally solicit for employment any of our employees or contractors during the term of this Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months following the termination or expiration of this Agreement. Both you and we acknowledge that (a) any newspaper or other public solicitation not directed specifically to such person shall not be deemed to be a solicitation for purposes of this provision, and (b) this provision is not intended to limit the mobility of either our employees or contractors.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement. If we update or change this Agreement, the updated Agreement will be posted at https://www.obviyo.com/partner-program-agreement/, as modified from time to time, and we will let you know through the Notification app in your portal. The updated Agreement will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. When we change this Agreement, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically.
If you do not agree with a modification to this Agreement, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days after receiving notice of modification. If you give us this notice, this Agreement will terminate sixty (60) days after we receive this notice and our relationship will continue to be governed by the terms and conditions of the version of this Agreement applicable immediately prior to modification for the remainder of the Agreement term. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the state and federal courts in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Actions Permitted. Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Relationship of the Parties. Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You shall comply, and shall ensure that any third parties performing sales or referral activities on your behalf comply, with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including without limitation export laws and laws applicable to sending of unsolicited email), governmental regulations, ordinances, and judicial administrative orders. You shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical marketing activities, or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to us, our customers, or to the public. Export laws and regulations of the United States and any other relevant local export laws and regulations may apply to the Obviyo Products. You will comply with the sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Obviyo Products to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Obviyo Products by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
- Notices. (i) Any notice provided by a party under or pursuant to this Agreement must be in writing and sent to the contact address set forth herein (as such may be changed by notice given to the other party in compliance with this Section), and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt or rejection upon delivery thereof.
To Obviyo, Inc.:
6079 Via Venetia S Delray Beach, FL 33484
Attention: General Counsel
Notices sent to your partner contact name and the address in the signature section below, and as otherwise provided in subsection (ii) below
(ii) We may give general notices by general electronic notice via the partner portal and may give notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you or through the notifications center in the partner portal.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us for Partner Program and supersedes all other proposals and agreements (including all prior versions of the Obviyo Partner Program Agreement, if any), whether electronic, oral or written, between us. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of this Agreement and a Statement of Work entered into pursuant this Agreement, such conflict or inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence to the provisions in the Statement of Work, but only to that particular Statement of Work. We object to and reject any additional or different terms proposed by you, including those contained in your purchase order, acceptance or website. Our obligations are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features of the Obviyo Products or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features of the Obviyo Products. It is the express wish of both you and us that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. We might make versions of this Agreement available in languages other than English. If we do, the English version of this Agreement will govern our relationship and the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the English version of this Agreement.
- Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity (other than the parties hereto) any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Program Policies. We may change the Program Policies from time to time by updating our website. Your participation in the Partner Program is subject to the Program Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- No Licenses. We grant to you only the rights and licenses expressly stated in this Agreement, and you receive no other rights or licenses with respect to us, the Obviyo Products, our trademarks, or any other property or right of ours.
- Sales by Obviyo. This Agreement shall in no way limit our right to sell the Obviyo Products, directly or indirectly, to any current or prospective customers.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms. If you open an account on behalf of an End User you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such End User to our Customer Terms of Service.
- Survival. The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Partner Payment Obligations’, ‘Proprietary Rights’, ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Effects of Termination/Expiration’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability’, ‘Non-Solicitation’ and ‘General’.